Sinergex PureWatts 500 Watt
Item #: PWE-500-12
The Sinergex PureWatts Elite series of inverters deliver efficient and powerful regulated modified sine wave power. By regulating the AC output, the PWE inverters decrease the level of interference produced by modified sine wave making the PWE series perfect for operating equipment like mobile office products, televisions, small power tools, laptop computers and many other AC products. The PWE series is packed with many other features like protection against overload, low battery voltage, short circuit and overheating all with auto-recovery for simple operation.
The PureWatts Elite inverters are some of the highest quality modified sine wave inverters available. For more information about the difference between pure (true) sine wave and modified sine wave, click here.
Available in 12 and 24 volt models
Features: 12V Model
- Continous AC Power: 500 Watts
- Surge AC Power: 1000 Watts
- DC Input Voltage: 10.5-15.0 VDC
- Output AC Voltage: 100 or 230 VAC +/- 10 Volts
- Output AC Frequency: 50 or 60 HZ +/- 2HZ
- Output AC Waveform: Regulated Modified Sine Wave
- Optimum Efficiency: >90%
- Efficiency @ Full Load: >82%
- No Load Current Draw: < 0.25 Amps
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.7 VDC
- Low Battery Shutdown: 10.0 VDC
- Overheating Shutdown: 65° Celsius/ 149° Fahrenheit
- Short Circuit Protection: Auto Recovery
- Dimensions: 21.2 x 10.5 x 6.3 cm
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- AC Outlets available: European, USA, UK, Australian
NOTE: Please see "Downloads" for more information.